Do you need the right information on how to get Opay Pos machine? This article will walk you through a step-by-step procedure on how to get an opay pos machine fast.
Since Opay commenced operation as a fintech company in Nigeria, many Nigerians have expanded their range of opportunities.
Opay is a Nigerian company backed by a Chinese company that owns the Operamini browser. OPay will remain Nigeria’s leading payment processor to this day since opening its business in Nigeria.
As a fintech company, it facilitates mobile payments such as remittances and receipts, but otherwise
You get the power and security to pay for food, bills, airtime and data, and withdraw cash from your Opay agent.
As a financial service provider, Opay is an important source of income for many Nigerians who do business at the point of sale.
So, if you are ready and willing to start a POS business, you may fall into the category of wanting to know more about the types of opay POS machines available in Nigeria. They also offer the best products for purchase and price of different types of Opay POS machines.
How To Get Opay POS Machine IN Nigeria
Opay POS is not the only terminal used by POS agents, but it is still the most used POS terminal in 2018, and as I said, one of the reasons is that it is freely available, you are buying the POS network.
But there is a process to follow before you get a selling point and start running your business.
That is why we are here to facilitate your journey of becoming an opay agent, we have provided you a step by step guide on how to apply for an Opay POS and how to get it after applying.
There are steps you need to follow to apply for Opay POS in Nigeria. The Steps are as follows:
- Download the Opay app.
- Log in and click the More icon in the Opay app.
- Click on the My POS icon that also appears in the Opay app.
- You will be required to enter the exact information required by Opay to receive the POS device. Delivery usually takes 1-2 minutes.
- It is also important to provide bank statements for the past three months. In the banking app, you can get a bank statement or visit a bank.
- Upload your valid ID, the most accepted form of ID is your international passport, national ID or driver’s license, once submitted you can proceed to the next step.
- In addition to uploading a photo of your business website (a photo that clearly shows your storefront), you will be asked to help verify that you have a store and are ready to be a good representative.
How long does it take to get an Opay POS machine?
After you successfully apply for a POS machine/machine, you don’t have to wait days for approval or rejection, all OPay POS applications are reviewed and processed within 24 hours.
After your POS terminal request is approved, our representative support team will contact you to provide you with the best available date for receiving the POS device.
There you have it, you can get your point of sale and start your own POS business as an Opay agent right away.
What is the Cost of a POS Machine
The truth is that Opaweb offers free POS devices to its customers, but you can also buy POS devices from online marketplaces and the price is less.
OPay Android POS Machine (N70,000)
Traditional Opay POS (N55,000)
New Opay POS Terminal (N54,000)
New MPOS Opay (20,000 N).
How much can I earn by becoming an Opay agent in Nigeria?
Many curious people often ask this question, do people earn from the Opay POS business?
What’s in it for me, will I be rich or have a steady stream of income when I start as an Opay POS agent?
I believe sharing this information will help you, it will make a lot of sense to know what opportunities are out there before you jump in and get an OPay POS machine and start your business.
One thing I say to anyone who questions how viable an Opay POS business is, some people do POS businesses and make a lot of money.
They started big and made it look easy. front side. Note that not all POS kiosks in Nigeria you go to will give you a tip like N100,000 cash if you need it,
yes, but there are those who can also trade large sums and profit from it, especially in populous states of the country like Lagos,
and places where it takes more than 30 minutes to get to the bank and another 30 minutes to 1 hour waiting in line before they can make a transaction.
This is why POS business has become viable in the country, you will find graduates running POS as their business, sometimes most people transact around N400,000 daily and earn at the end of higher income per day.
In short, there is a good opportunity to succeed in OPAY business, the demand for POS services is increasing with the growing population of Nigeria.
Many people feel more comfortable when they patronize an Opay pos agent and complete their financial transactions such as sending money. Receive or withdraw money from your bank account without waiting in long lines before walking to an ATM, traveling for miles, withdrawing or sending money. So for anyone without a paid job or means of subsistence, this is a business opportunity. You can easily buy an op pos machine and start an op pos business near you or in a larger surrounding population.
How much does Opay charge per POS transaction?
These are Opay POS charges 2022:
- For withdrawals below N20,000, OPay charges 0.5% of the transaction amount.
- For withdrawal above N20,000, OPay charges a flat rate of N100.
- For deposit from N5000 and below, OPay charges a flat rate of N10.
- For deposit from N5,001 to N10,000, OPay charges a flat rate of N20.
- For transfer above N10,000, OPay charges a flat rate of N30.
These are OPay POS commission structures for Data Top Up:
MTN = 3% commission
Airtel = 4% commission.
Glo = 4% commission
9Mobile = 4.5% commission.
These are OPay POS commission structure for TV Subscription:
DStv = 2% commission
GOtv = 2% commission
StarTimes = 2% commission
PHCN = 2% commission.
Increase your daily transactions on your terminal to earn more with OPay as an agent.
OPay POS application FAQ:
What documents are required to complete my opay registration?
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- A utility or another bill dated no later than three months prior to merchant registration as proof of your address.
- Copy of your national ID card, driver’s license, or international passport.
- 1 passport photo.
How do I get OPay-free POS in Nigeria?
To become an OPay agent, you only need to visit the app store, download the OPay application, and sign up “to become an agent”.
The signup is free, you will also get a free POS machine.
You can read more FAQ on opayweb
How Much do I need to apply for the OPay POS Machine in Nigeria?
The OPay POS application is free. Although you must retain at least N20,000 in your OPay Wallet, it’s called a caution fee.
Immediately the POS request is approved, the caution fee is taken from your wallet.
The N20,000 will be refunded only when the agent returns the POS terminal.
What are the requirements to get OPay POS?
- Have an OPay Account.
- You must have been a POS Agent who is familiar with how multiple transactions are being carried out using a POS machine.
- You must have had a good transaction history on your OPay account.
- OPay Android POS Machine (N70,000)
- Traditional Opay POS (N55,000)
- New Opay POS Terminal (N54,000)
- New MPOS Opay (20,000 N).