Still, the list of hundreds of options is confusing when it comes to credit card rewards. If you’re new to credit cards, the thought of juggling multiple cards or checking out the ever-changing spending categories can be overwhelming.
Therefore, the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards program is a smart choice. GET 1.5% UNLIMITED CASH ON EVERY PURCHASE – EASY! In our Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards review, learn how this card works and the benefits you can get as a cardholder.
Who Needs a Capital One Quiksilver Cash Rewards Capital One Credit Card?
The Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards credit card is ideal for those who have good to good credit scores and want to have only one basic credit card for everything they do. With 1.5% cash back on every purchase, this card makes it easier for you to make money on your current expenses. You can redeem your money for statements or even as a check.
However, if you spend a lot of money on certain categories – such as gas stations or restaurants – you can get a higher return by using another credit card with more cashback rewards.
Features and Benefits of the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Program
- Easy Early Expense Rewards: New cardholders can receive a one-time cashback bonus – $ 200 cash back bonus after spending $ 500 in the first 3 months. Use your card only for the need of a gas station or bakery and you can easily place an order.
- Early April period: With this card, you will receive 0% for 15 months of purchase (then 15.24% to 25.24% (variable)) and also 0% for 15 months in inventory transfer (15.24% to 25.24% (variable)).
- Simple compensation structure: You do not have to worry about cost handling. With the Quicksilver card, you get an unlimited 1.5% cash with every purchase. Additionally, your rewards will remain active for the duration of your account. It only expires when you close the card.
- No International Transaction Fees: The Quicksilver Cash Rewards card has no international transaction fees, making it a great card to carry when traveling outside the United States.
- Extra earning options when booking travel: Receive unlimited 5% cashback on hotels and car rentals booked through Capital One Travel.
- Capital One Entertainment: Capital One cardholders have access to world-class restaurants, concerts, music festivals and sporting events. You have the option to use awards, cards, or a combination of both to book tickets through Capital One Entertainment. Extended Warranty Protection: Cardholders can enjoy extended warranty by using the card to purchase and certify items.
- Travel insurance: Although it is a cashback card, we have important travel insurance such as travel accident insurance and car rental insurance.
- Road Assistant: The Quicksilver Cash Rewards card also has a road assistant feature that gives you peace of mind if you get caught in a flat tire. Low battery
- Travel Assistant: If someone steals your card or loses it along the way, you can get an emergency exchange card and pay in advance.
- CreditWise Access: This credit card offers CreditWise Access. It allows cardholders to access their credit scores for free and be notified of changes to their credit reports in Experian or TransUnion.
- Concierge Services: Capital One Card provides members with concierge services throughout the day. If you need to book a trip or buy a ticket for an event, this service is for you.
Disadvantages of the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card
Limited redemptions: While this card offers straightforward cashback rewards, it offers limited reward redemptions. You can redeem your rewards for cash back in the form of a statement credit, check, or gift card, or to cover a recent purchase. You can’t use them for travel or transfer them to a hotel or airline partner. If you’re interested in more flexible redemption options, consider the Capital One Venture card. You can compare the Capital One Venture vs. Quicksilver Rewards and Buys to see which one fits your needs best.
Best way to Earn
The Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card is a simple rewards card. There’s no need to juggle cards to earn rewards or track bonus categories; you can earn a solid rate of return by using the Quicksilver card for every purchase. With the Quicksilver Cash Rewards card, you’ll earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. There’s no cap on how much you can earn, and your cashback rewards never expire.
Because you earn the same cash back rate on every purchase, it’s a good idea to use this card for your routine expenses, such as your utility bills or subscriptions. In this way, you can get a bonus on your daily expenses.
And don’t forget to earn rewards on special travel purchases. Get unlimited 5% discount on booked hotels and car rentals with Capital One Travel.
If you spend a lot of time eating and entertaining, we recommend that you consider the Capital One Savor cash rewards card. Comparison with Capital One Saber. By using Quicksilver cards side by side, you can see which card is best for your spending habits.